checking it twice…
- continuing on with Little House Needleworks is the complete kit for “My Needle’s Work”. Consisting of Crescent Colours thread, fabric and chart, this gift is one that you can start immediately.
- On the subject of kits, Milady’s Needle has designed the fantastic “Needles and Pins”, a lovely needle and pin holder, complete with a needlebook from “In the Company of Friends”.
- If you enjoy doing blackwork, have a look at any of the designs by X-Calibre, Jill Cater Nixon, or Holbein Embroideries. I would like to draw your attention to Jill Cater Nixon’s “Star Dust” fairy. It comes as a complete kit.
- One of my favourite white work designs is the “Dresden Bell Pull” by Needle and Frame. Whilst I have yet to stitch this one, a quick look at the instructions suggests that they are quite clear.
- For something a little dfferent, try “Summer Mood” by Der Feine Faden.