In the last of our series of 5 gift suggestions, today I am looking at 5 gifts less than $19.99
- a Stitcher’s Fob, NBF08. Use this, or any of the fobs listed on this page, to mind your scissors, and the double end means that you can mind your Loran needle threader as well.
- Perfect for your holiday stitching are any of the designs by Lynn’s Prints. My personal favourite is Snow Ballin’, which I stitched on Misty Blue Linen from Lakeside Linens earlier this year.
- Sampler lovers would enjoy stitching “Helen Caddick” by Wild Heart Designs,
- while collectors of needlework accessories such as needlebooks, fobs and pincushions would love to receive The Cat’s Whiskers’ “Feed My Soul Stitches” needlebook chart
- And, of cours, what stitcher would not love haveing “A Stitcher’s Prayer” by Little House Needleworks on their wall?