In August I set a number of goals, but was unable to achieve any of them. So in October I am trying to be more reasonable. In October I am aiming to…
- complete the first of Blackbird Designs Anniversaries from the Heart – Snow Garden. (Remember I mentioned that I had started this one yesterday?)
- complete Shepherd’s Bush‘ Sophie’s Roses
- complete one of The Prairie Schooler‘s Halloween ornaments. (the link leads to the relevant page in The Needlework Boutique)
- put together the top of a Jo Morton small quilt
- start a picnic quilt that I was imagining on one of my trips up the hills to Mrs Martin‘s.
Of course, I will also be working on some other projects, especially the second block of Down in the Garden – if I get it traced between now and the next sit and sew night.