Loving cross stitch as I do, I am always on the lookout for fabulous designs. And when they are legitimately free, this is even better. so today I am sharing 5 Christmas Freebies that I have come across this holiday season.
1. MLI – For 20 years Marilyn Leavitt-Imblum has published free Christmas designs. Although I have yet to stitch one, I have always loved these designs. You can find the free charts for 1986 – 2005 here.
2. A designer that I have recently come across is The Primitive Hare. The very simple Merry Primitive Christmas would be perfect to stitch as a quick present for someone, or even as an addition to your own decorations. Naturally I have printed off the chart and hope to get one version stitched up by Christmas (but first, Fa La La must be finished).
3. Rosewood Manor has a great little ornament available for us to stitch. It is of a reindeer surrounded by bows of holly.
4. Martina Rosenberg of Chatelaine has a wonderful selection of free designs, but the one that really grabs me is the Christmas Mandela. If you click through and have a look at it, I am sure you will agree with me that Martina has produced another amazing Mandela – and this one is free! Thank you so much Martina.
5. My final choice is by Niky Farrauto of Niky’s Creations. She has provided us with a free chart of a stag. Her model is completed in the style of a primitive strawberry. Another design that is sure to please…
Sorry for the lack of pictures, but I promise I will make up for it next time…