Finally…

a finish.

ManidiDonnaSet

In July I started stitching this gorgeous monochrome set by Mani Di Donna.  It was such an easy stitch, and I had hoped to have it finished by the end of Le Tour De France.  Alas, that was not meant to be.  I finished the pincushion during Le Tour…

ManidiDonnaPincushion1

Then it was on to the needlebook.  I made a good start, but then the day job started taking up more and more of my time.  As well as that Term 3 marks the start of Calisthenics Comp season, so many of my weekends have been taken up with that!  So I had to put down my stitching.  Eventually I finished one side of the needlebook, but despite carrying my needlework with me everywhere, it was only on Monday night that I finally finished stitching this beautiful set.

ManidiDonnaNeedlebook3

I have stitched the set on two different colours of hand dyed linen (not sure of the colours) using Weeks Dye Works Charcoal thread.  If you choose to do this project yourself, you will need 2 skeins of thread.

manidiDonnaNeedlebook2

ManidiDonnaNeedlebook1

Be Sociable, Share!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *