Wow. How fast this year has gone! November all ready! I have some fairly specific goals this month – personal, professional and business. So for November I have the following goals:
- write family letter (for the first time in several years!)
- prepare all Christmas cards ready to mail on Dec 1!
- Remove the bar from the front room! (okay, I am cheating a bit here – I was already planning this when I started writing this post!)
- Purchase new Christmas tree.
- Start organising Christmas gifts.
- start preparing planners for 2015 (do I purchase the Organised Housewife planner, or the A Bowlful of Lemons Planner?)
- get my corrections up to date!
- write my reports early!
- start preparing for next year, so I can be a Together Teacher!
- update website.
- update business blog.
- plan Christmas marketing.
- send out shop newsletters.
Just one or two things to do!