It has been some time since I have written a Making Me Happy post. Not because I have had nothing to write, but because I keep forgetting to write on a Sunday, or have so much going on, I run out of time to write.
Over the last few months I have had lots of happy events –
- a weekend in Wangaratta, including driving to Harrietville and discovering the most amazing cafe just outside of Myrtleford.
- watching my boy play basketball.
- becoming the proud mother of an 18 year old.
- working on the web store.
- getting the car washed regularly
- spending time stitching in various groups that I belong to.
- Shopping with my mum. (Love the shoes I bought!)
- Getting involved with new communities on line.
- having a fun photo session, with gorgeous photos of me (oh which one to choose?)
Yes, I am happy.